Benefits of a Fiberglass Door
- Corrosion resistance - Fiberglass doors do not rust, corrode, or fail in corrosive environments or locations that require frequent wash-downs.
- Maintenance free - Fiberglass doors are manufactured with a permanent gel coat finish.
- Custom fabrication - Door panels can be manufactured to virtually any standard or custom size.
- Monolithic design - No seams, gaps, or cavities means that bacteria or dirt have no place to gather.
- Long term value - FRP doors eliminates the high cost of replacing and maintaining hollow metal doors.
- Attractive finish - Fiberglass doors never need to be painted, even in coastal applications.
- Variety of solid core materials - These add strength and the ability to adapt to different usage or performance applications.
- Standard hardware options - Hinges, locks, and closers can fit virtually any fiberglass door panel.
- Custom hardware preparation - The doors can be built to match any metal door manufacturer's standard for hardware locations.
- Fire rating - Fiberglass doors can be manufactured and labeled with fire ratings up to 1-1/2 hours, allowing for appropriate installation in fire-rated walls.
- Regulatory approvals - Fiberglass doors have earned acceptance in regulated facilities under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) including specific programs such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Copyright © 2003-2014 Chase Doors | All Rights Reserved
Back to Top